Friday, August 2, 2013

Weight Loss and the Struggles We All Face

So, I know it's been awhile and I am sorry again. My cousin and her fiance came to visit and I officially started as full time at my job! So, I have been working more mornings and have been exhausted when I got home.

This part three was basically going to be about my final push to getting to a weight I was satisfied with...and although I am good with weighing 135-ish, I would still ideally like to weigh 125. And for anyone thinking that's too low...I am 5'4 and it is still a healthy weight. However, more than the weight I would really like to tone up my body. About two years ago I had gotten my body into a really toned and healthy physique. But I got lazy and stopped putting effort in and gained weight and was back to 150-ish pounds before I started trying again. It's been an on again/off again struggle, but I realize now...that much like relationships and work and life in general...being healthy and happy is work also. I definitely don't believe that it should take over your life and I also believe it's about moderation and understanding and not giving up food you enjoy or going out or just having a night out or whatever! Life in unpredictable and you cannot always control the situation you are in and sometimes those cheesy fries or that bowl of ice cream is exactly what YOU need. :)

I made a decision yesterday that I was going to do a 30 day (ish) challenge. I am going to only weigh in once a week and take pictures at the half way point and the end day. I decided to do this because I wanted to show people that you can get results just by making a few changes.
As you can see from the picture on the left, my starting weight is 134.5 and I'm hoping to have my measurements by tomorrow! My next weigh in will be August 8th and then the 15th, the 22nd and finally the 30th. I will do the pictures and measurements on the 15th and 30th. My goal is at least ten pounds, but I'm not as concerned with the weight as I am the overall fitness. So readers...are you ready to take this journey with me? I will be posting meals and pictures and overall tips I use for workouts, for meals and for health!

No comments:

Post a Comment