Saturday, August 17, 2013

Week Two is OVER! New Photos, Updates and Insights!



Alright....so week two is over with! It is in the books and above is my update photos. I feel like there is some difference and although unfortunately there was no weight loss between week one and two, I'm still 132.5, I did lose inches. I lost a total of 4.5 inches since August 1st.

This week is going to be a lot of working out and no cheat days. This is mostly just because I work a lot and so does my fiance, so I can put even more effort into my challenge. Although I feel so much better about how my clothes fit and how I feel. :)

I still firmly believe a sweet or some junk food is totally okay in moderation. I just want to give a great week of dedication into my workouts!

August 1st-
Weight: 132.5
Hips: 33.5
Waist: 27
Bust: 36
Arm: 12.5
Leg: 20.5

August 15th-
Weight: 132.5
Hips: 32
Waist: 26
Bust: 34
Arm: 12.5
Leg: 20.5

No comments:

Post a Comment