Monday, August 12, 2013

Halfway Through Week Two!!!

Hello Readers! So Week Two is almost up...Thursday, I weigh in and take new measurements and photos! I have been feeling so good. My pants are even looser! Last entry I told you I was going to have videos from my gym...and well I took two and both files are too large so tonight I'm going to take two shorter ones and put them on Thursday!

I did take pictures of my gym though...
I use a variety of the machines and the free weights. I love doing triceps, bicep and various other arm exercises with the free weights. I love to use the machines in my gym for some arm workouts, but especially for the leg exercises. Cause those are the hardest to do without a machine (except for my home workouts when I do squats and lifts). The machine in the middle right is my favorite ab machine. I don't like using the ones with weights and such because at home I have to do them differently...and this machine is easy to mimic at home. The treadmill is also good for me to use to push myself speed wise...because when I run with my dad and brother, I need to push myself...my brother runs FAST! :) I have definitely improved. And I LOVE LOVE working out...whether its swimming laps, running, walking, lifting weights, circuits or video game workouts!

One of my biggest better eating habits is to focus on moderation and serving size. I mentioned this slightly before...but its true. I mean...one serving of most chips is 6-12 chips...how many of us really only eat that much? I do, because I make sure to count out a serving size, which allows me to satisfy a craving and not binge later on and to keep my calories, sugars, carbs and sodium in check. I never tell myself that a food is off limits because I am losing weight or getting in shape...everything is ok, in moderation and as the "treat" or small part of your meal. Most of the time, with my yummy main food...the 6-12 chips or fiber one brownie or glazed donut is all I have room for. :)

Be back on Thursday with new measurements, photos and another weigh in!



 

 
 

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment