Sunday, September 1, 2013

Month One is COMPLETE! Final Results! :)

So my challenge is officially over. My final weight was 131lbs...not as low as I would have liked...I plan on doing another month so that I can hopefully lose the next 5lbs that I really want to. I lost 3 1/2 lbs and a total of 5.5 inches.

Hips: 32
Waist: 26
Bust: 33.5
Legs: 20
Arm: 12

I did not give up anything in order to achieve this. I feel stronger and my running has improved. In fact, the last few times I ran...my mile was clocked at 9:10...my goal is by the end of September to be 125lbs and run a mile in less than 9minutes.

I should mention that I am a HUGE HUGE football fan!! So, I will definitely be tailgating and enjoying bad for me food and alcohol! :) Friday night was in fact the first Miami Hurricanes football game and I have been putting hard work into my workouts since to make up for my large intake of food and beer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment