Wednesday, October 2, 2013

It's October! New Month Means New Goals!

I cannot believe it is already October! It's crazy! Halloween in a few weeks, then Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve! Just...WOW!

I was reading back on my entry to start September- September Goals and realized that although I did not 100% achieve every goal, I feel good about the progress I did make and I am using October as a way to further achieve those goals and new ones! As I've mentioned in previous entries...I am engaged and slowly planning my wedding. October 13th we are FINALLY going to go see the place that I am absolutely CRAZY about. I hope he is also, but if he isn't...then we will move on and look elsewhere...because it is HIS day too. I am so excited because we have been engaged almost a year (New Years Eve 2012) and other than talk about it...nothing has been done. I really want to move forward with planning so that I can start posting entries of my ideas and DIY projects!



We are also looking to move out. I want to live with him before we get married because I want to know that we CAN live together. I mean, we have gone on vacations before...but it is just not the same. I also want to start budgeting with him and saving for a house...so living together will definitely change his habits. I gave my dad a list of criteria (he's got his real estate license) and he has been helping us. He found us three places and hopefully this month we can go see them, and maybe even move out. I had originally wanted to be moved out before the holidays (end of October)...but if we have to wait until after Thanksgiving so that we have our dream place...I can wait! :)

October Goals:
  • Run 25 miles by the end of the month (I succeeded in 20...so now I have to push it!)
  • Have a COMPLETE GUILT FREE me day (haircut, Mani/pedi, massage, shopping spree, junk food!)
  • Get my mile to under 9 minutes! (maintained the 9.10 for Sept)
  • Write three blogs a week! (wrote 7 in Sept, I can do 12!)
  • Get another 5 pages done on my novel
  • Start looking at apartments/town homes/houses
  • Go to possible wedding locations
  • Cook dinner for my family one night (healthy, yummy and creative!)



What are your October Goals? :)



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment