Wednesday, November 6, 2013

It's NOVEMBER! Goals and Other Randomness



I can't believe it's already November. Does anyone else feel like 2013 has just flown by? It is crazy that the Holidays are right around the corner. I really love the season from Halloween through Superbowl :) The food, the crafts and decorations, the weather, the holidays and the family time!

I failed horribly at my October goals. Well I wont say failed...that sounds so negative, but I missed my marks. Work really killed me this month. Between football and working out (when I could) and work, I had like no free time. I did not have my me day, I did not cook a healthy meal and I did not hit my goal for blogs or miles. This also means I did not get my mile to the 9minute or under mark. I never give up though! My November goals are going to be similar to some of the ones from October, but I am going to adjust slightly...November is VERY busy for where I work and it gets crazy as the holidays get closer. And this year Thanksgiving and Hanukkah are right on top of each other.

I sometimes wish I lived somewhere more North just for Fall because the leaves are just BEAUTIFUL! But I would not give up my breezy, sunny weather for snow at all. Being a Florida girl has made me prefer warm weather over cold any day!





November Goals-
 
*Run 22 miles
*Workout (weights) 3x a week
*Run a 9.05 mile
*Write 12 blogs
*Create something (recipe, craft, etc)
*Try something different (style, food, activity)
*Cherish every moment and spend time with family
 
 
 
What kind of goals do you have? Do you find yourself overreaching or setting reachable goals? How do you feel is you miss a monthly goal? What is your favorite part of this season?


No comments:

Post a Comment