Friday, January 31, 2014

Superbowl Weekend!!!!!

I love SUPERBOWL! For any of you consistent readers...you know my love of football! And not just for the food...but for the game itself! I am a Colts fan, but since they are out...I'm rooting for the Broncos. I would LOVE to see Peyton get another ring. He deserves it. He is the BEST quarterback in the league, in my opinion.

Every year we throw a Superbowl party. When I was younger it was my uncle and a few friends...then as I got older it was a lot of friends. Now its less people but still as much fun! Our menu this year is some fan favorites and some newbies. I am making four things. My onion/bacon dip, jalapeno egg rolls, blue cheese and bacon filled won ton cups and football ice cream bars! :) Along with that we will be having our sausage/spinach dip, breaded shrimp, meatballs, bacon wrapped asparagus, homemade salsa, chicken wings, cupcakes and beer. :)

The only recipe listed that has been done and posted about it the onion/bacon dip. It was such a hit for the Miami tailgates that I had to make it for Superbowl. I cannot wait to take pictures and post how the recipes were received and how to make them. :)

I think I might also buy some balloons! When I have my own place...I definitely want to get into the whole games for kids and decorations! But for now, food...beer...family...and of course FOOTBALL is all I need! :)

Do you watch the game? What kind of food do you have? Big party? Or just family? Do you go to a party? Who you rooting for? Do you decorate (if you throw a party) and have crafts/games for the kids or even adults?


GO BRONCOS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment