Monday, December 2, 2013

Final Month of 2013! December Goals and Plans!



I cannot believe that 2013 is only 29 days away from ending. I cannot believe that in 29 days, I'll of been engaged to the most AMAZING man for a year. I am so excited for 2014...because we can really dive into wedding planning! I am also so sad because I still feel like I am suppose to do more with my life...I know I am only 27...but it still seems as if I'm stuck and need to pull myself in a new direction. I need to find a way to take my passions in life and make them into something. On top of that...I plan on applying to grad school in 2014. I really want to get my masters of fine arts in creative writing. If I could somehow write everyday for the rest of my life, whether it be this blog, newspapers, magazines or novels...I'd honestly be in heaven. I never get bored of writing and developing new ideas. One day...


The month of December gets crazy at work because of course its holidays! Thankfully, only Christmas is in December...which should take some of the usual brunt of multiple holidays. I had one last vacation day to use...and my manager is the best and gave Marco and I two days off together! So...we are planning a trip to Sea World. I am seriously obsessed with dolphins...like I TEAR up when I am up close with them. Insane...I know. But it's my favorite thing in Sea World...and the penguins! :) My family and I also have a list of movies and TV shows that have Christmas involved, that we make an effort to watch every year. Some years we have missed a few, but we always watch Home Alone and Home Alone 2, A Christmas Carol and A Christmas Story! :) I am so excited!!

 
 
December Goals-
 
1. Run 22 miles (I did 19 last month!)
2. Sign up to take my GRE's
3. Start the process for Grad School
4. Write 5 pages in my novel
5. Finish Christmas shopping early :)
6. Finish decorating SOON!
7. Spend every moment with my family and friends
8. Enjoy the season and the holidays!
9. Go through my closet and cleanse it
10. Attempt one DIY project from Pinterest!
 
 
Most of these are attainable just by having a positive attitude...others I'll have to work into. I'm excited to succeed this month. I didn't want to set a goal for blog entries...I'd love to write everyday...but realistically...with work, I am just not sure how things will go! I will definitely post whatever pinterest project I do and I'll make an effort to do an entry after we finish decorating!
 
What are your goals to end out the year? Any family traditions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment